Machine Operator - Night Shift Production
Posted December 9, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Various Night Shift Schedules Available
This company is the world’s 2nd largest seafood processing plant and business is booming! They currently have multiple openings for machine operators on their night shift production teams.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire job opportunities.
Previous experience on the machinery used by this production facility is not needed. Every employee is provided with paid on-the-job training. However, you do need some machine operation experience and the ability to meet cleanliness and safety standards.
- 3 day weekend
- Optional OT for bigger paycheck
- Ping pong table in the break room
- Great benefits upon conversion
- Paid orientation and training
- Great snack options in break
- Operate specialized production machinery (silent cutter or batter machine)
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs repeatedly
- Comfortable working in a noisy work environment
- Ability to pay strict attention to temperatures and quantities
Available schedules are:
- Monday – Thursday, 2:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Monday – Thursday, 4:30 am – 3:00 pm
Apply today if you’re interested in these Machine Operator positions! Or call us at 206-453-2852 to schedule an interview right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The professionalism they provided me with was outstanding. Several staff members contacted me to assure I was provided with all of the necessary information and tools to have a successful interview.