Assembly - Production Line
Posted December 9, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Swing Shifts available, hours vary
Are you great at problem solving and enjoy working with your hands? If so, we have multiple assembly positions on the Eastside that could be the right fit for you.
Several manufacturing companies in Redmond and Woodinville are currently looking to grow their Assembly teams.
Companies you could be working with manufacture products like monitors for tracking goods during transportation, pet food, and in aerospace manufacturing.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions.
This is a great match for you if you are interested in how things are made and enjoy working with hand tools.
Positions are available on day and swing shifts.
Assembly Job Duties:
- Configure and refurbish electrical equipment
- Conduct battery check and charge batteries
- Perform quality control on products
- Working on production line
- Ability to be on your feet for entire shift (8-10 hours depending on position)
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs
- Experience using hand tools
Pay: $16/hour, and you will be paid every Friday!
Schedule: Depends on the position, some examples include:
- Day: Monday - Friday, 5:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Day: Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Day: Monday- Thursday, 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-3:30pm - start your weekend early!
- Swing: Monday – Friday, 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Location: Redmond and Woodinville. Some positions do require reliable transportation and aren’t bus accessible.
Interested in learning more about our Assembly opportunities? Apply today! Or, you can call 206-453-2852 to schedule an interview with our office.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.