Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Shifts Available - Varies Per Position
Whether you’re looking for entry-level work or need a job fast, we have several opportunities available that might be a match for you!
Many companies on the Eastside are currently looking for General Labor support.
Positions are available in a variety of fields such as, office moving, recycle sorting, warehouses, and food production.
No experience is necessary for these jobs, but if you have ever worked in landscaping, warehouse, or furniture moving before that will you give you a head start.
There are temporary, and temp-to-hire opportunities available. So if you are interested in something more short-term or something more long-term, we’ve got you covered! Day, Swing, Night and rotating schedules are available for these general labor jobs.
Some companies offer benefits upon conversion including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
General Labor Responsibilities:
- Load/unload individual items on dollies and carts
- Sorting/Stocking items
- Some light customer service
- Checking quality of items
- Packaging finished products
- Ability to lift 60-100 lbs throughout shift
Pay: Ranges from $13-$17/hour depending on position and experience.
Schedule: Specific schedules will differ for each role. Some examples include:
- Early morning: Monday – Friday, 4:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Day: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Swing: Monday – Friday, 12 pm – 8 pm
- Rotating days: 4 days/week, 9:30 am – 7:30 pm
Location: Varies per position, available jobs are in Bellevue, Seattle, or Woodinville.
- Depending on the location and shift availability, a vehicle may or may not be required. Speak with your recruiter about your needs and they will better be able to help match you to the right fit.
If you are ready to start a new job right away, apply today for one of these general labor roles. Or you can call us at 206-453-2852 to schedule an interview with a recruiter.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.