General Labor Support
Posted January 2, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Shifts Available - Varies Per Position
Many companies on the Eastside are currently looking for General Labor support. Whether you’re looking for entry-level work or need a job fast, one of these jobs might be a match for you.
Positions are available in a variety of fields, such as office moving, recycle sorting, warehouses, and food production. Day, Swing, Night and rotating schedules are available for these general labor jobs.
No experience is necessary, but if you have ever worked in landscaping, warehouse, or furniture moving before you will be well-prepared and successful.
If you are interested in something more short-term or something more long-term, we’ve got you covered! There are temporary, and temp-to-hire opportunities available.
Some companies offer benefits upon conversion including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Basic General Labor Responsibilities:
- Load/unload individual items on dollies and carts
- Sorting/Stocking items
- Some light customer service
- Checking quality of items
- Packaging finished products
General Labor Requirements:
- Ability to lift 60-100 lbs throughout shift
Schedule: Specific schedules will differ for each role. Some examples include:
- Early morning: Monday – Friday, 4:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Day: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Swing: Monday – Friday, 12 pm – 8 pm
- Rotating days: 4 days/week, 9:30 am – 7:30 pm
Pay: Ranges from $13-$17/hour depending on position and experience.
Location: Varies per position but job openings are currently in Bellevue, Seattle, or Woodinville.
- Depending on the location and shift availability, a vehicle may or may not be required. Speak with your recruiter about your needs and they will better be able to help match you to the right fit.
Apply today if you are interested in a general labor position. Or you can call us at 206-453-2852 to schedule an interview with a recruiter.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.