Entry-Level Warehouse Associate
Posted October 10, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday, 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 3 day weekend
- Optional OT for bigger paycheck
- Ping pong table in the break room
- Great benefits upon conversion
- Paid orientation and training
- Great snack options in break
- Loading frozen food items
onto conveyor belt
- Checking quality of food
- Packaging finished food
- Checking order amount and making sure quantity is correct
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. repeatedly and work in a noisy environment
- Proven track-record of good attendance and punctuality
- A respect towards cleanliness and safety
Pay: $14.50/hr. with a pay raise after conversion.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 6:00 am - 4:30 pm, so you get a 3 day weekend! They also offer overtime opportunities every Friday.
Benefits upon conversion:
- Medical, dental, vision
Location: Redmond, WA
If you're interested in this Warehouse Associate opportunity, then apply today. If you'd like to schedule an interview now, call or text us at (425) 822-2929
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.