Posted August 16, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (flex)
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator and an expert user of ADP Workforce Now?
A top-performing auto dealership located in the University area of Seattle is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team!
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Calculating and processing pay classes, piece work and flat rates
- Calculating monthly bonus and commissions for sales personnel
- Managing benefits enrollment programs
- Sole responsibility for processing semi-monthly payroll using ADP Workforce Now
Take your career to the next level - join a company that offers autonomy and true collaboration with the leadership team!
Pay and Benefits: $60K/year (+ DOE). Medical, prescription, vision, dental insurance, 401K company match, PTO, and paid holidays!
Skills and Experience:
- Expert user of ADP WorkForce Now
- Skilled working with MS Excel, Outlook, Word
- Experience with quarterly and year-end processing
- Minimum of 3 years of payroll processing experience
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
Location: University District, free parking available.
Looking to schedule interviews immediately! Please apply with your resume today. For questions on this position please contact Patty at 206-405-3300.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!