Posted August 21, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday, 2:30am - 12:00pm (3-day weekend!)
One of the world's largest Food Processing Plants is looking for a Machine Operator to join their team in Redmond.
They've been in business for 90 years which has developed a great company culture - they still have employees that have worked there for over 20 years! They have a strong involvement with their local communities and are dedicated to sourcing sustainably harvested food.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position where you will have the chance to join a great company with potential for a long-term career.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate heavy machinery (Silent Cutter) to thaw, temper and mix batches for production
- Follow meticulous cleanliness and safety standards
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to pay strict attention to temperatures and quantities
- Ability to lift 22 lbs repeatedly and work in a noisy environment
- Proven track-record of good attendance and punctuality
- A respect towards cleanliness and safety
- Previous experience in a production facility
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 2:30am - 12:00pm (3 day weekend). Optional overtime available!
Pay: $16+/hour, get paid weekly!
Location: Redmond, WA
If you're interested in this Machine Operator position, apply now! Or call 206-453-2852 to schedule an interview!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Kirkland team. I adore the constant change and day to day excitement that my job brings, as well as the chance to meet so many talented and diverse people! My favorite part of my job is the satisfaction of finding the “right fit” for our candidates and the reward of knowing that we found them a job they will love.