Entry Level Aviation Technician
Posted August 21, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Flexible
Are you a mechanically inclined, customer service oriented, and looking to begin a career in aviation?
This Entry Level Aviation Technician role is a unique opportunity to enter the aviation field on the ground-level!
This Snohomish County based company provides concierge services, refueling, and hanger amenities for small private planes and aircraft. They have a 150-year legacy of the highest standards and quality to their clientele as well as to their employees. They love to promote from within and support the development of their teams.
Entry Level Aviation Technician Duties:
- Assist crew with pre and post flight services
- Load and unload luggage
- Create an atmosphere of welcome and professionalism
- Grounds-keeping and facility maintenance
- Once fully trained you will also learn to fuel, guide, tow, and maintain aircraft!
- 1 year+ work experience
- Experience working with cars, planes, or machines (professionally or recreationally)
- Strong customer service skills
Pay: $15-$17/hr based on experience
Schedule: Multiple shifts and schedules available!
Benefits Upon Conversion:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
Apply now for this Entry Level Aviation Technician position, or call Nic at 425-355-7223 for more information!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Everett TERRA team I get the opportunity to introduce clients and candidates to each other, and help them create new and exciting partnerships every day. Finding a way to help amazing people not only succeed, but excel, is the greatest part of the work I do!