Machinist - Swing Shift
Posted August 13, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
A Fortune 500 company, that has been in business for over 100 years, is currently looking to hire a Machinist to support its growing aerospace division on their swing shift.
This company offers a supportive environment that fosters growth and innovation. They believe in not only making a positive impact on the world, but also on the lives of their employees as well. They encourage continued education and skill development and are looking to add like-minded individuals to their team.
The machinist role they currently have available is a great fit for someone with CNC machinist experience or someone who has experience working with manual Mills and Lathes.
This is a temp-to-hire role. Once converted, you will receive a great benefits package!
In this role, as a Machinist you will be:
- Operating one or more production machines
- Working from blueprints, sketches, and route sheets.
- Performing repetitive machine operations
- Setting feeds, speeds, and depth of cut to machine quality parts
- Cutting, shaping, deburring, forming, drilling, reaming, and smoothing parts
Machinist Job Requirements
- 2-3 years experience operating machines, preferably CNC and manual Mills and Lathes
- Working knowledge of machine shop mathematics
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to Read, write and speak English
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Pay: $16.00/hour or DOE (Overtime available for individuals who want to earn some extra income!)
Benefits upon conversion:
- Full medical benefits
- Paid time off
- Year-end bonus based on the facility's overall production
Location: Glendale, location has open and available parking.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Phoenix team. I enjoy creating success stories and love having the opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients and candidates. I recently moved to the Phoenix area from Nebraska and I can’t wait to bring my positive Midwestern values to the team!