Packing Line Swing Shift
Posted August 21, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mon-Fri 2PM-10:30PM
One of the largest manufactures of nutritional and health-building products in North America is looking to add Packing Line operators to their team!
This company produces, packages, and distributes certified organic vitamins and supplements from raw materials on-site in Monroe. This company is on a mission is to contribute to the lives of their
customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities they serve in a
cooperative and sustainable manner. They believe in promoting from within and fostering a fun and team oriented atmosphere. This is a long-term, full-time, temp-to-hire role with the opportunity to grow!
Packing Line Duties:
- Working in a clean room environment
- Bottling the finished tablets and capsules from the production team and then assembling them for shipment
- Monitoring the weights and counts for inventory
- Routine machine cleaning and maintenance
To qualify for this Packing Line position, you'll need:
- 1 year+ work experience in a fast paced environment
- Comfort with basic math and counting
- Comfortable standing, bending, shifting, and lifting for 8+hours
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently for 8+hours
Schedule: Monday-Friday 2PM-10:30PM
Pay: $17/hr Get paid weekly!
Benefits: Upon conversion this company offers a highly competitive benefits package including:
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401k with match
- Paid Time Off with generous increases based on years of service
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement for job related courses
- Product discounts
Interviews are happening now for this Packing Line role, apply today or call Nic at 425-355-7223 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Everett TERRA team I get the opportunity to introduce clients and candidates to each other, and help them create new and exciting partnerships every day. Finding a way to help amazing people not only succeed, but excel, is the greatest part of the work I do!