Posted August 13, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
Looking for stable work, set hours, weekly pay and weekends off? This entry level opportunity in manufacturing is full time and temporary to hire.
Start your career in manufacturing with a well-known plastics company in Beaverton. This company is currently hiring for machine operators. They make a variety of things, including parts for cars, electronics and airplanes.
No previous Manufacturing experience is necessary. All you need is good attendance and attention to detail. They will teach you everything else.
What you will be doing:
- Working at a standing station and inspecting parts as they come out of the machines
- Checking parts for defects
- Packaging parts
Why you want this job:
- On the job training in a variety of areas (machine operation on diverse machines, as well as quality control training)
- You will be provided with the resources you need to be successful.
- Opportunity to get away from a job you don't love or isn't going anywhere.
- Get into a booming industry and start building your resume with a coveted skill set.
- Full-time, temporary to hire job.
- Medical benefits upon hire.
- Yearly raises.
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- You never have to take work home with you. Come in, get the job done, and the rest of the day is yours.
- Public transit accessible and right off the Max Line
Schedule: Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
Apply now or call Ariell at (503) 290-0039 to schedule an interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist with the TERRA Beaverton team. I love interacting with people and I am always excited to come to work and help others find their perfect job!