Filleter - Cold Storage
Posted August 21, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:00am - 5:00pm
A local cold storage and seafood processing facility is looking for a full-time Fish Cutter to join their fast-paced team in Everett! In this position, you will cut fresh species of fish for production and retail sales. This temp-to-hire position does require accurate attention to detail in product quality and productivity.
- Sanitize the work area and equipment before processing seafood.
- Cut and fillet 10-60 lb. fish with a knife.
- Handle product properly to ensure maximum shelf life
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Lift up to 50 lbs., stand/or walk for all of the shift
- Ability to work in cold/wet environment
Pay: $16/hour with opportunity for growth, get paid every Friday!
Shift: Day and Graveyard shift available; overtime available! Never work Saturdays.
Benefits: They offer amazing benefits with a 401k with match!
Apply now for this Fish Cutter role! Or call 425-355-7223 to schedule an interview right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. My favorite thing about being a Recruiter is helping people change their lives for the better! It is also satisfying to help my clients prosper by finding them great talent.