Posted November 5, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, 2nd and 3rd shift Monday to Friday with OT
Are you looking to expand your production leadership experience and thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment?
A nation-wide leading producer of fresh soups is looking for a Production Lead in their Prep department.
This food production company makes a wide variety of soups in their state-of-the-art facility, which are then distributed to retailers throughout the country.
It is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a company that values their employees and offers a competitive benefits package.
Production Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead day-to-day production
- Coordinate and motivate teams
- Ensure a safe work environment
- Uphold quality systems in a food production environment
- 1-3 years of progressive responsibility and leadership experience
- Minimum 1 year experience managing production metrics, employee attendance, OSHA recordable events, and safety
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Physically capable of extensive walking, standing, climbing and balancing
- High school diploma or GED
- Comfortable working in a cold, refrigerated warehouse
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift, and some weekends based on production schedule
Pay: $22/hour + DOEBenefits:
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Apply today for this Production Lead position!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The best thing about being a recruiter at TERRA is working with people. I take pride in connecting talented people with the right position and company. My daughter and I love to take walks in the rain. We love the PNW! I spend a great deal of my time in the mountains in the spring and summer. I enjoy archery as well!