Posted September 17, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, 2nd and 3rd shift Monday to Friday with OT
Are you an experienced production supervisor with a background in food production?
Do you believe that people are the key to a company’s success?
Try working in a challenging, fast-paced, and team oriented environment where you can make delicious product!
If so, read on!
A nation-wide leading producer of fresh soups is looking for a team lead in their Prep department. This is a permanent placement opportunity! If you have a proven track record of leading day-to-day production, coordinating and motivating teams, ensuring a safe work environment, and upholding quality systems in a food production environment, this could be the job for you!
Qualified candidates have the following:
- 1-3 years of progressive responsibility and leadership experience
- Minimum 1 year experience managing production metrics, employee attendance, OSHA recordable events, and safety
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Physically capable of extensive walking, standing, climbing and balancing
- High school diploma or GED
- Comfortable working in a cold, refrigerated warehouse
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift, and some weekends based on production schedule
- $22+ per hour, DOE
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity by sending your resume!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The best thing about being a recruiter at TERRA is working with people. I take pride in connecting talented people with the right position and company. My daughter and I love to take walks in the rain. We love the PNW! I spend a great deal of my time in the mountains in the spring and summer. I enjoy archery as well!