Entry Level Production - Refurbishment
Posted October 10, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, Multiple Shifts Available
Are you looking for a long-term Entry Level Production opportunity that offers growth potential?
A Supply Chain Visibility company in Redmond is looking for temp-to-hire, full-time Entry Level Production workers. The Assembly team supports the development of temperature monitoring products that are delivered to companies around the globe.
Specifically, you will be supporting the refurbishment program. Using your attention to detail, you will recycle returned equipment and assist in the assembly & refurbishment of it so that it can be sent back to clients and used again!
This is a great fit for those in search of an entry level job and are looking for the opportunity to learn and grow within a trusted company. They take great care of their employees and provide a fun environment - they even have ping-pong tables in the break room!
You will receive top notch training, and have multiple opportunities for growth into higher paying positions.
There are day and swing shifts available.
- Clean, disassemble & reassemble returned equipment
- Conduct battery check using a meter, charge batteries
- Perform quality control on refurbished equipment
- Perform other assembly duties and support other departments as needed
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to lift and move 35 lbs and work with small objects
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 8+ hours every day during shifts
Schedules: Monday - Friday - Extended work hours may be required, including weekends and holidays to meet customer orders
- Day shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Swing shift: Monday-Friday, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Pay: $15.75/hour, get paid every Friday
Benefits upon conversion:
- ESL Classes
- 4 weeks/year unpaid time off - go travel the world while working for this company!
Location: Redmond, some shifts are bus accessible!
Does this sounds like your next production opportunity? Apply today, or call 425-822-2929 to schedule an interview right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Kirkland team. The best part of my job is the thrill of finding a candidate the right fit. I enjoy having the opportunity to meet so many fantastic people, and I look forward to fostering these relationships on a daily basis. If I’m not in Kirkland, I’m probably in our beloved Cascades or at a live concert in Seattle.