Snack Packaging Temporary Projects
Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Temporary, Day: 6:45am-3:15pm; Swing: 2:45pm-11:15pm; Grave: 10:45pm-7:15am
Are you looking for a fun way to make some money?
A local snack manufacturing company is looking for temporary support on their Snack Packaging team.
This company creates a wide variety of organic snacks and packages and distributes them. You've probably seen their products at your local grocery stores!
These are full-time, temporary positions.
These projects can be on both weekends or during the week and be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. A great way to earn some extra money on the side!
Snack Packaging Duties:
- Packaging products into boxes
- Preparing products for shipment
- Basic warehouse cleaning
Snack Packaging Requirements:
- Have held a recent job for 3 months or more
- Must have reliable transportation (this job site IS public transit friendly)
- Can be comfortable standing for your entire shift
- Have the ability to bend, twist, and move repetitively
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Opportunities to stay long term or complete projects consistently
- Choose what shift works best for you
Pay: $13-$13.75 depending upon shift
- Day: 6:45am-3:15pm
- Swing: 2:45pm-11:15pm
- Grave: 10:45pm-7:15am
Location: SE Portland in Lents area
Interested in working these temporary snack packaging projects? Call (503)-594-4335 or apply directly! Talk to you soon!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Attentive staff; they kept looking for something for me and found me a position that met most of my wants. They are always willing to answer my questions. Thank you, Terra Staffing!