Posted October 10, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday, 6:00am to 2:00pm
Full-time, Temp-to-hire opportunity for a Skilled Maintenance Technician
This company is a juice manufacturer who offers products tailored to Health Care, K-12 Education, Elderly Feeding, Day Care and Prisons.They have state of the art facilities which assure superior quality in their products. They are rapidly growing and offer a lot of opportunities for growth and advancement. They also offer health benefits, 401 K, paid time off and opportunity for advancement once converted!
In this role as a Maintenance Technician, you will be working on a wide range of equipment. Some equipment will be older and may require more maintenance, where as other equipment is newer, streamlined and will be more preventative maintenance work. You will also have the opportunity to work with their robotic equipment.
- Troubleshoot Machines & Perform Maintenance
- Read/program and adjust machines
- Keep lines running at all times
- Perform preventative maintenance as well as facility maintenance
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Maintenance Technician role
- Programming and trouble shooting of PCLs, drives and robotic systems
- Knowledgeable on mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience reading electrical prints and maintenance manuals
Experience working with Tetra Pak Fillers is a plus!
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pay: $25 Per Hour, or DOE
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6am to 2pm
- Peak Schedule: 12 hour shifts, 4 day work weeks and rotating Saturdays
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician looking for a great career opportunity and a chance to excel, Apply Now or Call 623.321.5151!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Phoenix team. I love connecting with candidates, discovering their passions and being able to place them with the right client. People work for people, so ensuring I find the right fit for both the client and candidate is my goal! The best part of my job is being able to have a positive impact on people's lives. I love helping to create success stories!