Entry Level Recruiter
Posted December 9, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
The holidays are here! Tired of working crazy retail hours? Or spending Christmas Eve at work instead of with your family? There is no better time to make a change than now! If you have been waiting for a sign, here it is!
TERRA Staffing Group is hiring for a Recruiter position in their Clackamas office. Named Best of Staffing® eight years running, TERRA Staffing Group is a leading recruitment firm and proving that we not only stand out from all the rest, we’re the best at what we do.
This is a great opportunity for those that may be looking to leave the Retail or Hospitality industry but may be unsure of how their skills translates to other industries. We provide all training to get you up to speed and kickstart your new career!
What does a Recruiter do?
- They are Responsible for Full Cycle Recruiting where you will be growing your client and candidate relationships daily as an Account Manager
- Obtains new clients by regular sales activity that will allow you the opportunity to earn additional income on top of your base salary – NO CAPS ON BONUSES!
- Screens and interviews applicants to provide the right opportunity for candidates and clients
- Maintains strong customer service skills to provide top notch service to all customers daily
What Experience is Required:
- Strong background in customer service (this can be in a variety of different backgrounds including retail, hospitality, etc.)
- Demonstrated previous leadership responsibilities in a customer service environment
- Comfortable using a computer system daily
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- PTO/Sick time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- No cap on monthly bonuses - Write your own paycheck!
- 3 Paid Community Service days to give back to your community
- Unparalleled training and development to be the best Recruiter you can be!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Compensation: Base salary + monthly bonuses
Interested? We would love to talk to you! Apply today with your resume to be considered for this opportunity!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Manager of TERRA's Clackamas Branch. Recruiting has been a great career move for me because I really enjoy meeting new people and helping them find the right job opportunity. I have also enjoyed having the chance to help clients find the right people and learn more about different industries.