Posted September 17, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, Day and Swing Shifts
A local, family owned manufacturing company has immediate positions on their Assembly team!
This company is the global
leader in Lighted Mirrors and Mirror TV Technology. They have been serving the hospitality and residential industries for over
sixteen years with product lines that include Lighted Mirrors, Smart Mirrors and Mirrors with TV's. Their well known product is worldwide.
Ideal candidates will have manufacturing or assembly experience and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity where you'll get the chance to work in a manufacturing setting where safety and quality are the main priority.
- Assembling component parts to mirrors
- Inspect and test mirrors at each stage
- Package mirrors
- Use hand tools such as razor knives, screw guns, heat and glue guns
- Experience reading blue prints and written work instructions
- Familiar with using power and hand tools and reading a tape measure
- 6+ months of assembly experience or manufacturing environment preferred
Pay: $15 per hour for day shift
$16 per hour for swing shift
Schedule: Monday - Friday, must be open to overtime
- Day Shift : 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Swing Shift : 2:45pm-11:15pm
Apply today to this Assembly opportunity or call (425) 355-7223 for more information! Ask for Holly
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a proud Recruiter for the Everett TERRA Team. I love connecting local talent with our area's top companies and exceeding my client and candidates' expectations. My favorite part of my job is creating success stories daily and gaining new relationships. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my husband, my pet pig Sherman and my frisky kitten Thomas.