Production Supervisor - Aerospace
Posted September 17, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm
An Aerospace and Electronics company in Lynnwood is looking for a Production Supervisor to add to their team.
This growing company is a true industry leader that produces reliable products from engines, medical devices, and electronic countermeasure devices.
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity, and your chance to be part of a rapidly growing company that makes high-quality products for the Aerospace and Electronics industry!
Production Supervisor Duties:
- Delegate, supervise, and train a team of 15-20 people
- Maintain an on-time production schedule
- Record, read, and analyze production performance, work orders, and production requirements
- Work with and improve work procedures and operation schedules while minimizing costs
- Ensure a safe and clean environment
- 3+ years of experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of supervisor or manager experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Experience with improving systems and processes
- Experience working with ERP systems
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 5 pm
Salary: $75K+ DOE
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.