Warehouse Customer Service Representative
Posted October 10, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Tuesday - Saturday, shifts vary
- Assist at the warehouse in unloading and assembly of furniture
- Provide friendly and professional customer service on showroom floor
- Basic hand tool experience (Screwdriver, hammer, etc.)
- Customer service experience in a retail setting
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds occasionally
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Thursdays 11 am - 8 pm
- Saturdays 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Pay: $16/hr, get paid every Friday!
Location: Kirkland, WA (Totem Lake area) - Bus accessible
If you are interested in this Warehouse Customer Service position, apply today. Or call 425-822-2929 for more information.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.