Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Thursday-Sunday, 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
If you have experience working with motors, pumps, valves and voltmeters, and are looking for steady hours and great pay, this is a great opportunity for you.
An innovative bio-tech company is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their growing team.
This company manufactures and sells organic fertilizer and other products that they make from food waste. This is a great opportunity with a growing company who is as invested in its people as it is in sustainability.
The Maintenance Technician is a direct-hire, full-time role that will allow you to work in the field, getting to know and educate customers on your equipment and products.
This is a great opportunity to grow your maintenance and customer service skills, while also being able to work with other scientists and engineers to solve problems in the field.
Schedules available are on the day shift.
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on company equipment - such as sensors, pumps, aeration systems, etc.
- Document all visits and work performed
- Train customers how to operate company equipment
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Experience with motors, pumps, valves and voltmeters required
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience in maintenance work, plumbing or electrical preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
Pay: $24/hour+, DOE
Schedule: Thursday-Sunday, 9:30 am - 8:00 pm, Some OT required
Benefits upon conversion:
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options!
Location: Redmond, WA, but will be traveling to the client sites in company vans
If you're interested in being a Maintenance Technician, apply today or call Annie at 425-822-2929!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Kirkland Team. I love learning about our diverse clientele and their business needs, and matching them up with people who will help them grow!