Posted December 26, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Thursday-Sunday, 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Looking for an interesting opportunity to take your maintenance technician experience to? If so, we have an opportunity with an innovative company that could be a great fit for you!
A bio-tech company is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their growing team.
This company manufactures and sells organic fertilizer and other products that they make from food waste. This is a great opportunity with a growing company who is as invested in their people as they are in sustainability.
The Maintenance Technician is a direct-hire, full-time role that will allow you to work in the field, getting to know and educate customers on your equipment and products.
Schedules available are on the day shift.
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on company equipment - such as sensors, pumps, aeration systems, etc.
- Document all visits and work performed
- Train customers how to operate company equipment
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Experience with motors, pumps, valves and voltmeters required
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience in maintenance work, plumbing or electrical preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
Pay: $24/hour+, DOE
Schedule: Thursday-Sunday, 9:30 am - 8:00 pm, Some OT required
Benefits upon conversion:
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays
- Stock options!
Location: Redmond, WA, but will be traveling to the client sites in company vans
If you're interested in being a Maintenance Technician, apply today or call 425-822-2929 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Brian C. Gossler
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I am driven by a constant desire to do better and improve every single day. My favorite part about being a recruiter is applying this tenacity to fulfill TERRA’s mission and watch success stories come true for both clients and candidates.