Chocolate Production Associate
Posted September 18, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5am-1:30pm
Amazing opportunity for candidates with previous food production experience!
This is a full-time, Chocolate Production Associate position with a local chocolate company here in Seattle.
This company makes and produces fair-trade and organic chocolate - yum! This well-respected, gourmet brand is seeking Chocolate Production Associates for their production team. If you have a strong work ethic and at least 6 months of previous production, manufacturing, or forklift experience, and are looking for an employer that rewards hard work and invests in its employees, this could be a great fit for you.
Chocolate Production Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Lift and load chocolate beans into machinery.
- Clean and sanitize machines and equipment
- Mix and measure ingredients and operate different production equipment
- Multi-task and complete various projects on time with high attention to detail
- Record and track production progress
- Ability to learn
- Forklift experience or interest in learning how to use one
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently
- Ability to work in a changing production environment
- Basic math skills
Schedule: Monday to Friday 5:00AM - 1:30PMPay: $16.50-$18.50/hr depending on experience
Apply today to be a Chocolate Production Associate or call 206-405-3300 to learn more.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Seattle team. What excites me most about my job is the fact that I help facilitate the success of our candidates by connecting them with the right opportunities. Being a recruiter allows me to be my best self, and I look forward to helping others be their best selves, too!