Entry Level Aerospace Manufacturing
Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Swing
Looking to get started in a new job this week? An Aerospace manufacturing company in Clackamas is looking to add several employees to their team on both day and swing shift!
The company manufactures metal airplane parts for companies like Boeing and is very well known in the industry. There is a lot of growth potential with the company as well; many of the leads and supervisors have started in entry level positions and worked their way up.
In this entry level Aerospace Manufacturing position, you will be doing one of the following:
- Operating drill press, deburr machines and grinders to finish the parts
- Forming parts by hand according to blueprints
- Punching out metal parts from forms, counting them and packaging them
To qualify for this entry level Aerospace Manufacturing position, you must:
- Have experience in a manufacturing environment or working with tools
- Be able to stand for your entire shift
- Be comfortable doing repetitive work
- Have reliable transportation
Compensation: $15 with a pay bump and benefits after 90 days
Schedule: Condensed work week (4 10’s) and have 3-day weekends!
- Day: 5am-3:30pm Monday -Thursday
- Swing: 3:15pm-1:45am Monday -Thursday
Location: Clackamas. Unfortunately, not accessible by public transportation.
If you are interested in getting started in this entry level Aerospace Manufacturing position, give Laila a call at 503.594.4335 to get set up with next steps!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Clackamas team. I really enjoy matching qualified candidates with the right companies on a daily basis. I was born and raised in Oregon, so I am very familiar with the market here. In my spare time, I enjoy watching Netflix and cuddling with my 2 puppies, Beef and Shrimp.