Shipping And Receiving Specialist
Posted October 10, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 7 am to 4:30 pm
Are you an experienced Shipping and Receiving Specialist looking to join a cutting-edge company and really make a difference? This is a chance to work with a company that designs and manufactures Autonomous Underwater Vehicles! AUVs!
This company has a 200-year legacy of innovation and design and the Washington branch is a leader in marine technology. They develop, manufacture, market, and support their products from this facility and test their products in the local waters.
As the Shipping and Receiving Specialist you will be responsible for all aspects of domestics and international shipping and receiving- all incoming and outgoing materials as well as thorough documentation and quality control.
- Receiving products and inspecting for any discrepancies and/or damages.
- Creating shipping documents, invoices, BOL, and SLI.
- Work with various computer-based programs for entering products and receipts into the systems.
- Proven accuracy with inventory and preforming cycle counting.
- Provide customer support and training for new and existing customers.
- 3+ years’ experience with domestic and international shipping and receiving.
- Hazardous material experience
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel and ERP experience.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Quality Inspecting experience is a plus!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7 am-4:30 pm
Pay: $25+/hour depending on experience
Benefits upon conversion:
- Company paid medical and dental insurance
- Company paid Life, STD, LTD
- 401(k) with match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.