Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm
Have 2 years of experience in a Machine Operator role and looking for a new position with career advancement opportunities? If so, this is a great opportunity for you!
A local glass manufacturer is looking to add an experienced Machine Operator to their manufacturing team.
This company is the Pacific Northwest's largest glass manufacturer, and they produce products for a variety of uses from industrial, commercial, and residential. Their products are used in the construction industry. In this role you will be assisting with the glass tempering process.
There are swing shift openings.
You will be provided with the necessary training to take your machine operation skills to the next level, and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement within the company.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position where you will have weekends off!
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Setting furnace by glass type
- Inspecting glass for defects or damage
- Working effectively with the off loaders to ensure test logs and staging of materials are properly completed
- Bring proficient in maintaining safety standards and organization of work area
Requirements for Machine Operators:
- 2+ years machine operation experience in machine operation, manufacturing, or fabrication (glass, steel, or aerospace industry a plus)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs without special accommodation
- Ability to work in warm or heated work environments
- Able to work overtime during peak seasons
Schedule: Swing shift Monday - Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm with occasional overtime.
Pay: $17-$19/hour depending on experience
Benefits upon conversion:
- Performance pay raises
- 8 paid holidays
- PTO time
- Health benefits
- 401(k) w/ match
If you are interested in this Machine Operator position, apply today! You can also call or text 425-793-5460 for additional details.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the Tukwila team. Nothing pleases me more than seeing a candidate happy at their new job! I’ve worked with candidates in all stages of their career, with clients in many different industries, and I enjoy the challenge of finding them the right fit. In my free time, I love to curl up with a warm cup of coffee and lose myself in a good book.