Field Service Supervisor
Posted December 26, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, TBD
Want to take your supervisory experience to a company that offers great benefits and an opportunity to keep growing?
An established bio-tech company is currently looking to add a Field Service Supervisor to their growing team. They manufacture and sell organic fertilizer and other products that they make from food waste.
This is a great opportunity with a growing company who is as invested in its people as it is in sustainability.
As a Field Service Supervisor, you will work in the field, getting to know and educate your technicians and customers on your equipment and products. This is a great opportunity to grow your management and customer service skills, while also utilizing your technical skills in the field.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
Field Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise 1-2 Field Service Technicians
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on company equipment
- Schedule and provide support for contractors to deliver raw material
- Train customers how to operate company equipment
- Create and maintain SOPs, manuals, and other technical documentation
Field Service Supervisor Requirements:
- 3+ years supervisory experience, in the field preferred
- Technical education or relevant work experience
- Experience servicing pumps, sensors, induction motors, etc.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
Pay: $65k+ depending on experience
- 3 weeks PTO
- Stock options
Location: Redmond, WA, but will be traveling to the client sites in company vans
If you're interested in being a Field Service Supervisor, apply today or call Annie at 425-822-2929 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Kirkland Team. I love learning about our diverse clientele and their business needs, and matching them up with people who will help them grow!