Field Service Supervisor
Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, TBD
Do you have at least 3 years of supervisory experience and are looking to grow your skills in an innovative company that invests in their employees?
An established bio-tech company is currently looking to add a Field Service Supervisor to their growing team. They manufacture and sell organic fertilizer and other products that they make from food waste.
This is a great opportunity with a growing company who is as invested in its people as it is in sustainability.
As a Field Service Supervisor, you will work in the field, getting to know and educate your technicians and customers on your equipment and products. This is a great opportunity to grow your management and customer service skills, while also being able to showcase your technical skills in the field.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
Field Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise 1-2 Field Service Technicians
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on company equipment
- Schedule and provide support for contractors to deliver raw material
- Train customers how to operate company equipment
- Create and maintain SOPs, manuals, and other technical documentation
You will be successful as a Field Service Supervisor if you are accountable, like to drive results, and have great communication skills.
Field Service Supervisor Requirements:
- 3+ years supervisory experience, in the field preferred
- Technical education or relevant work experience
- Experience servicing pumps, sensors, induction motors, etc.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
Pay: $65k+ depending on experience
- 3 weeks PTO
- Stock options
Location: Redmond, WA, but will be traveling to the client sites in company vans
If you're interested in being a Field Service Supervisor, APPLY NOW or call Annie at 425-822-2929!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Kirkland Team. I love learning about our diverse clientele and their business needs, and matching them up with people who will help them grow!