Inbound Call Center Agent
Posted November 11, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, Day Shift
Tired of working warehouse or labor jobs? Or are you looking for your first job opportunity? If you enjoy talking to people and pride yourself on your problem-solving skills, this Inbound Call Center opportunity could be the job you’ve been searching for.
A well-known customer care provider for numerous businesses across the United States is currently looking to grow their Call Center team.
NO outbound calls. NO sales. NO previous experience required.
More reasons why this job is great:
- Unlike other call centers, this company wants to set you up for success.
- You will receive 4 weeks of paid training. They want you to be both comfortable with the work and prepared.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses – based on work performance.
- This is a true entry-level opportunity.
- No weekends! Monday through Friday schedules available.
- Work in an air-conditioned office setting.
- Build your resume and grow your computer skills.
- This is a full-time, temp-to-hire job opportunity. Great way to start a successful career.
- Work in a positive, team-oriented environment.
- Overtime hours – earn a larger paycheck each week.
As an Inbound Call Center Agent, you will be:
- Answering utility questions regarding billing and/or outages
- Handling 50-100+ calls per day
- Operating a variety of computer software
Whether you are looking for your first job or looking to transition into a new career, this is a can’t miss opportunity.
Benefits after conversion include:
- Hourly rate plus BONUS (based on work performance)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sick/Vacation Time
Training Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM during training (No weekend work!)
After training, you will have a set schedule with the earliest schedule starting at 5AM and the latest ending at 5PM.
Pay: $11.25/hour, plus performance-based bonuses and overtime pay
Location: East Mesa (car and bus accessible)
Ready to start or take the next step in your career? Apply online now for this Inbound Call Center role or call (480) 739-9321 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Mesa team. I love that my job gives me the opportunity to build new relationships. For me, each day is a new and exciting adventure, as I help connect talented job seekers with the right employer. It is so rewarding to be a part of each candidate's journey.