Paint Prep - Aerospace Production
Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Multiple Shifts, Monday - Friday
Do you have previous auto body work experience? If so, we have a job opportunity available that would be a great match for your skills and a fantastic way to break into the competitive aerospace industry.
A leading aerospace company in Everett is currently looking to hire Aerospace Paint Prep Technicians to assist in the production of interior airplane parts.
This is a full-time, direct hire position. That’s right – this is not a temporary opportunity. You will be part of the company from day one!
Why to apply?
- They value integrity and fairness
- Have a high respect for all of their employees
- Work with a well-established company and that has a great reputation
- Receive great training
- Competitive benefits package
As an Aerospace Paint Prep Technician, you will be:
- Using small hand tools, bending, and stretching
- Sanding and masking parts
- Trimming and inspecting parts to meet standards
Paint Prep Technician Qualifications:
- 1+ years of paint prep or auto body work experience preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience with hand and power tools
Pay: $18/hour + depending on experience.
Schedules Available: Day & Swing Shifts
- Monday - Friday, 5:30am-2:15pm.
- Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 11:00pm
Occasional overtime opportunities available if you are interested.
If you are interested in this Aerospace Paint Prep Technician role, apply today! Or give our office a call at (206) 453-2852 to schedule an interview today.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. My favorite thing about being a Recruiter is helping people change their lives for the better! It is also satisfying to help my clients prosper by finding them great talent.