Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm
Do you have at least 3 years of experience as a Payroll Administrator and are looking to grow your skills with an established company?
A full-service facilities maintenance company is currently looking for a full-time Payroll Administrator to join their team!
This company prides itself on it's great work environment and family feel, and really love to invest in their people. They provide all sorts of services - window washing, light maintenance, building restoration, grounds care - to buildings and businesses all over the Greater Seattle Area.
This company is growing, so the Payroll Specialist will play an integral role payroll management and help implement future developments and changes. You will be successful as a Payroll Specialist if you are an effective problem solver, have a high level of accountability, and can manage multiple priorities then this could be a great fit for you! This is a full-time, direct hire position.
On a daily basis, the Payroll Administrator will:
- Manage payroll for 600+ employees, processing semi-monthly
- Administer ACA Compliance
- Run and write payroll reports
- Follow federal, state, and local payroll laws
- Perform regular and year-end payroll audits
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- 3+ years payroll experience, working for a large organization
- Previous experience processing payroll in Unions a plus
- Demonstrated recent knowledge of federal, state, and local payroll laws and regulations
- Experience with implementation of new payroll or HRIS.
Pay: $54,000+ DOE
Benefits: Medical, vision, dental, PTO and paid Holidays
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (some flexibility after)
Location: Bellevue, WA
If you're interested in being a Payroll Administrator apply today! Or call Mandy at 425-822-2929!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!