Posted November 25, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Day
If you are an aerospace Manufacturing Engineer looking to join a well established, highly innovative and extremely successful company in Snohomish County, this role might be for you! Today, this company is out performing competitors around the world by staying proactive, designing top of the line equipment and continuing to innovate the next best thing.
Adding a Manufacturing Engineer to plan, direct, and coordinate manufacturing best practices and processes is a crucial role with high visibility, accountability, and influence. If your passionate about making an impact in your career, this role will be highly satisfying.
In this role you will:
- Perform research, design and develop manufacturing processes including Production Flow, Assembly Methods, and production equipment
- Assist in the review of tooling designs of other manufacturing engineers
- Perform product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and improved efficiency
- Represents manufacturing and procurement on cross-functional teams
Experience you bring to the role:
- BA in Manufacturing Engineering and 3 years of related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Composite tooling design experience
- Designing and developing manufacturing processes
- Working with Design Build Teams
Pay: 70-85K DOE
Apply today or just call Sue Putnam at 425-374-1819
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Manager of TERRA's Northern Technical Division. When I am not motivating extremely dedicated recruiters to find the right fit for our clients and candidates, I play the role of wife and mom. I also enjoy motivating young horse riders to excel with their individual goals and appreciate all aspects of equine ownership.