Assembly - Soldering
Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift
Do you have at least 1 year of experience in microscope assembly and are interested in working with an innovative company and getting steady hours?
An innovative manufacturing company is currently looking to add to their Assembly team.
This company manufactures various components for the alternative energy industry. They are the largest manufacturer of combiner boxes in North America.
Openings are on the day shift.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position.
- Fine pitch soldering
- Assemble, clean, and inspect components and subassemblies
- Use soldering techniques- you will have to use a microscope
- Produce products in a timely manner to support customer’s needs
- 1+ years of experience in microscope assembly
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams and drawings
- Microscope soldering experience is a must
- Experience working with 100 pin processors
Pay: $14/hour+ DOE
Shift: This is a day shift- need to be flexible and open to overtime
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. Having the right job is an important part of life, and I'm passionate about connecting the right people to the right jobs! Outside of work I enjoy local live music and sporting events, as well as spending every possible moment with my family!