Posted December 18, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
Do you have experience in mechanical assembly and are interested in working with an innovative company where you can grow your skills?
A local manufacturing company is currently looking to add to their Mechanical Assembly team.
This company creates various components that are used in alternative energy. They are the largest manufacturer of combiner boxes in North America!
It is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
Mechanical Assembly Responsibilities:
- Prepare components before the assembly process
- Assemble, clean, and inspect components and sub-assemblies
- Use soldering techniques- you may have to use a microscope
- Assemble and wire a complete off-grid system
Mechanical Assembly Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in mechanical assembly
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams and drawings
- Wiring experience is a must
- Electricity knowledge is a plus!
Shift: This is a day shift- need to be flexible and open to overtime
Pay: $14/hour+ DOE
If you are interested in learning more about this Mechanical Assembly opportunity apply here, or you can call Kerri at 425-355-7223! Interviews happening NOW
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. Having the right job is an important part of life, and I'm passionate about connecting the right people to the right jobs! Outside of work I enjoy local live music and sporting events, as well as spending every possible moment with my family!