Sanitation - Production Night Shift
Posted October 10, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Night Shifts Available
Have previous sanitation experience? If so, many production companies in the Phoenix area currently looking for people with your skill set!
These companies are primarily in the food production industry and produce tasty products like ice cream and granola bars.
Business is booming and they are looking to grow their night shift sanitation teams.
Perfect for someone who is interested in an evening schedule, loves being active on the job and takes pride in their work
In these sanitation roles, you will be responsible for:
- Disassembling production equipment for sanitation
- Sanitizing production lines with cleaning chemicals
- Following State and Federal safety regulations and standards
These roles do require you to bend, stand and move for 8-10 hours a day.
Why these are great opportunities:
- Career advancement
- Job stability and steady income
- Air-conditioned facility (great in the summer!)
- Work for well-known, well-respected companies
- Build and strengthen your skill set
- Paid training provided (Orientation and safety training also provided)
- Work in a family-feel, team-oriented environment
Night Shift Sanitation Schedules Available:
- Sunday-Friday, 9:00pm-5:30am
- 5 days a week, 10:30pm-7:00am
Production Sanitation Requirements:
- At least 6 months of previous sanitation experience
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Pay: $12-$13/hr depending on position and experience
Locations: Phoenix (Jobs are accessible by bus)
Interested in joining the sanitation team at a great company? Apply online today, or call 480-750-7272 to schedule an interview!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Very helpful, considerate staff. They got me employment right away. And when that company did a complete staffing lay off, I was given another job assignment right away with a very great company that is already telling me they will hire me on full-time.