Electric Pallet Jack Order Picker - Swing Shift
Posted December 20, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 2:00pm-12:30am (4 day work week)
Have previous experience riding an electric pallet jack and are looking to work in a company with room for growth and great benefits? We have fantastic opportunity for you.
A locally-owned, well-known, produce distribution company is looking to add experienced Electric Pallet Jack Order Pickers to their warehouse team!
This company is highly respected, and their mission is to inspire, educate, and empower every person to live a healthier and better life.They have a safe, clean and organized warehouse facility that utilizes state-of-the-art equipment.
It is a full-time, temp-to-hire position on the swing shift.
- Room for growth
- Pay increase upon conversion
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Full benefits once converted
- Team oriented setting
Electric Pallet Jack Operator Responsibilities:
- Operating an Electric Pallet Jack Rider (single)
- Verifying inventory and investigating discrepancies or adjust errors
- Storing items in an orderly and accessible manner
- Receiving and counting stock items
- Order Picking
To be successful in this position, you must be comfortable working in a refrigerated temperature environment - as cold as 34 degrees!
Electric Pallet Jack Operator Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Experience operating a Riding Electric Pallet Jack
- Availability during weekends and holidays required
Pay: $13/hr to start; (Weekly pay! Pay day is every Friday.)
- Once converted pay will increase $2 + $.50 shift differential + bonus
Schedule: Swing Shift: 2:00pm-12:30am
- 4-day work week (3 days off!)
- 10 to 14-hour shifts
Benefits upon conversion:
- 401(k) with match
- Health care and a 15% employee discount on products
- Competitive bonus structure
Location: Glendale, AZ
Interested in this Order Picker position utilizing a Riding Electric Pallet Jack? Apply today. Or call 623-321-5151 to schedule an interview with a recruiter today.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Phoenix team. I love meeting job seekers, hearing their stories and connecting with them on a personal level. It is very rewarding to find them the right fit, follow them on their journey and watch them grow! When I am not at work, I enjoy hockey, Sunday night football and exploring Arizona.