Posted February 18, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, Day and Swing Shift
Are you interested in an entry-level opportunity to start working with an innovative company?
A local manufacturer of supply chain visibility products is currently looking to grow their Assembly team.
This company is an industry leader and produce technology that tracks and keeps products safe for their customers all over the world.
The assembly team supports in the development of temperature monitoring products, that are distributed to companies around the globe. In this role, you will specifically be supporting with refurbishment.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions with availability on day and swing shifts.
- Great training program
- You will be able to see the facility before deciding to take the job
- Multiple opportunities for growth into higher paying positions
- Company that takes great care of their employees
- Clean, disassemble & reassemble returned equipment
- Conduct battery check using a meter, charge batteries
- Perform quality control on refurbished equipment
- Perform other assembly duties and support other departments as needed
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to lift and move 35 lbs and work with small objects
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 8+ hours every day during shifts
Schedules: Monday - Friday - Extended work hours may be required, including weekends and holidays to meet customer orders
- Swing shift: Monday-Friday, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Day shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- ESL Classes
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Kirkland team. The best part of my job is the thrill of finding a candidate the right fit. I enjoy having the opportunity to meet so many fantastic people, and I look forward to fostering these relationships on a daily basis. If I’m not in Kirkland, I’m probably in our beloved Cascades or at a live concert in Seattle.