Forklift Operator - Warehouse
Posted March 18, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Saturday, Varying Shifts
Do you have at least 6 months’ experience operating a forklift?
There are several warehouse distribution centers in the Mesa and South Phoenix area looking for experienced Forklift Operators just like you!
Whether your needs are more short term or long-term, one of these opportunities could work for you.
We currently have both temporary and temp-to hire forklift operator and warehouse roles available. Multiple schedules for you to choose from.
Your Forklift Operator duties could include:
- Operating sit-down and stand-up Forklifts
- Order fulfillment
- Building pallets
- Lifting items weighing up to 50 lbs
Reasons to apply:
- Both long-term and short-term openings
- Various shifts available
- Benefits offered upon conversion
- Full-time hours with potential overtime
- Earn a steady paycheck with payday being every Friday
- Continue building a valued skill set
Basic Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs. regularly
- 6 months’ recent forklift experience
Schedules vary: Monday – Saturday, anytime between 3am – 7pm. There is the potential for overtime as well, depending on business and production needs.
Pay: $12-13/hour depending on the role (Jobs will pay weekly, with payday being every Friday)
Many employers also offer benefits upon conversion.
Job openings in the following locations: Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, South Phoenix
- Some locations are bus accessible, and some require reliable transportation. Let your recruiter know what your needs are!
Apply online today if you are interested in a forklift operator role. And if you would like to schedule an interview right away, call us directly at 480-750-7272.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Mesa team. I love that my job gives me the opportunity to build new relationships. For me, each day is a new and exciting adventure, as I help connect talented job seekers with the right employer. It is so rewarding to be a part of each candidate's journey.