Posted November 28, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift 7:00am -3:30pm must be flexible to work earlier or stay later
Interested in a warehouse position for a nationally renowned, high end clothing company?
This company located in Auburn, WA, is looking to fill positions in there Returns Department ! You would be a great fit if you have previous warehouse experience and enjoy being a part of a productive team. You will have the ability to work in different departments and learn and grow. Have you worked in Retail back store environment this would be a easy transition and great fit.
If you are motivated and dependable, this is the job for you. This is a Temp to Hire position if you meet productivity and attendance requirements
- SKU identification
- Identify condition of product (1st quality/Return to stock vs defective)
- Tagging – swift taking MSRP tickets to product
- Repackage product using various components ie: various bag sixes, shoes boxes, tissue, hygiene liners
- Apply poly bags labels(information confirmed and verified off of UPC#) and locate
- Sort product into case by SKU, carton build full case by RF gun function
- Attention to detail
- Previous apparel experience / preferably in Returns
- Stand duration of shift and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to work at a fast steady pace while maintaining accuracy
- Reliable , detail oriented , Self-motivated team player with a positive approach to assigned tasks
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Weekly pay
- Steady hours
- Special events, Sale twice a year where you get to be involved and buy there product at a reduced price
- Opportunity to be hired on permanently
Pay: $14.50 HR
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Location: Auburn WA
Apply online today for this Order Picker Warehouse position! Or feel free to CALL or TEXT 253-568-8545 to learn more about this opportunity to join an amazing company!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for TERRA's Tacoma team. It’s my passion to find the right fit for our clients and candidates and I enjoy helping others on a daily basis. Outside of work I spend time with my family and grandchildren.