HR Administrative Assistant
Posted November 26, 2019
Full-time, Contract, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Are you looking to take a your first step into an HR career? A non-profit senior living community in Redmond is hiring for a contract HR Administrative Assistant right now! This role would directly support the HR Manager, and be able to jump in and make a difference.
You would have an opportunity to really make your mark and actually contribute to the HR team, by assisting with daily HR operations all while enjoying the same work environment as the employees and hiring managers that you would help to support- on a 38 acre park like campus in Redmond, with free lunch everyday in the employee cafeteria!
- Maintain paper and electronic personnel files
- Maintain HRIS through third party system
- Provide recruiting assistance
- Provide high quality advice and service to management and employees
- Assist in new hire process by coordinating new hire paperwork processing
- Special Projects as assigned by HR Manager
Must have qualifications:
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Desire to learn and grow in the HR field
- Experience with MS Office Suite
Location: Redmond, Wa
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Compensation: $19-23 Depending on experience
If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant position then APPLY with your resume today! Call 425-822-2929 and ask for Mandy to follow up.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!