Posted January 3, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple shift available!
If you have at least one year of experience working as a warehouse clerk, we have a great job opportunity available with a leading global logistics provider.
Perfect next step for someone who wants to get their foot in the door of a growing, successful company and who wants to work for an employer that puts its employees first.
This leader in cutting-edge supply chain solutions works with some of the top companies in the world. Despite being so large, they maintain a family-feel and prioritize the safety and satisfaction of their employees.
Currently, they are looking to expand their warehouse team by adding warehouse clerks. These are full-time, temp-to-hire roles.
Multiple schedules are currently available. One is sure to fit your needs.
Warehouse Clerk Job Duties:
- Ensure correct processing of incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Prepare air bills for shipments.
- Ensure order accuracy.
You will be successful in this role if you are highly-motivated, detail-oriented, a team-player, and looking for growth.
Warehouse Clerk Requirements:
- At least one year of previous experience utilizing a computer for shipping and receiving.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for the duration of an 8-10 hour shift
Schedules currently available:
- 1st shift 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- 2nd shift 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- 3rd shift 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM, Monday - Friday
- 4th Shift 7:00 AM– 7:30 PM, Saturday – Monday
- 5th Shift 7:00 PM – 7:30 AM, Saturday - Monday
Pay: $14.50 - $15.50 (Pay day is every Friday)
Benefits & Perks:
- Two catered meals a month
- Employee incentives
- Regular employee activities
Location: Goodyear, Arizona (Not bus accessible, but open parking available)
If you're interested in this Warehouse Clerk position, apply today! Or call us at 623-321-5151 to learn more about this opportunity.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Phoenix team. I begin each day looking forward to meeting and getting to know new people. The satisfaction of bringing the right client and candidate together is a feeling I hold in great regard. The best part of my job is being able to provide so many talented people the opportunity to thrive!