Posted November 8, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm
Looking for an entry level production job with opportunity for advancement?
Our client is a local electronic parts manufacturer in Hillsboro and they are looking to add multiple Production Operators to their team! They specialize in manufacturing electronic parts for industrial, medical, semiconductor, and space and aviation industries. Some of their parts have even been placed at the international space station!
This is an opportunity to either grow your current manufacturing skills or learn a whole new industry! The company offers a spacious and friendly work environment, with opportunity to advance in multiple different departments. Most employees have started in this role and have been promoted to supervisor roles or have moved up and specialized in the department they were most interested in- the options are endless and this is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door with a fantastic company!
What You'll Be Doing as a Production Operator:
- Assisting with machine set up and take down
- Handling material to put together kits to provide for machine operators
- Track material as it goes into the machine
- Ensure the overall machine operation line functions smoothly
- Assist machine operators in other areas as needed
Requirements for a Production Operator:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a manufacturing position
- Comfortable standing for an 8 hour shift and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm
Pay: $15-16/hr DOE
Location: Hillsboro, OR
If this Production Operator role sounds like a fit for you, apply now or call (503) 290-0039 and ask for Megan!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. My favorite part about being a recruiter is creating strong relationships with clients and candidates and being able to create matches between the two. Nothing is more rewarding than providing talented people and thriving businesses with new opportunities!