Posted December 12, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F, 8 am to 5 pm
I’m currently working with an Accounting firm in Edmonds that is in need of a full-time Bookkeeper. If you're looking to further your skills, this is a great company to learn and grow with!
This Accounting firm’s main purpose is to help their clients succeed and build relationships. They provide accounting and financial solutions and assist with new financial strategies and help businesses and individuals reach their full potential with money management.
They are a small team that goes the extra mile, not only with their clients but also with supporting one another.
In this Bookkeeper role, you will be:
- Recording sales receipts and working with general ledger
- Accepting bank feeds transactions
- Entering payroll that’s already been processed
- Entering invoices and expenses
- Minimum of one-year of Bookkeeping/Accounting
- Must have solid foundation of how Accounting works
- Proficient with Quickbooks Online and Outlook
- Previous experience working in either an Attorney Firm, Retail, or the Restaurant industry preferred
This is a temporary position with the potential to turn permanent.
Pay: $20+/hour Depending on Experience
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm (need to be flexible)
Interviews are happening now! Call or text our office at (425) 355-7223 or apply online today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.