Entry-Level Production Associate
Posted February 18, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
If you have a knack for building things and are looking for a position where you can utilize your skills, this could be a great fit for you.
A supply chain visibility company is currently looking to add Production Associates to their team.
This company manufactures products that help companies track, monitor and protect their goods during transportation. In this role, you will support the refurbishment and inventory control of returned equipment.
It is a full-time, temp-to-hire position, and a great role for someone looking to start a career.
You will be working in a friendly, family-oriented warehouse environment with plenty of opportunities for growth.
Openings are available on day shift.
- Great training program
- You will be able to see the facility before deciding to take the job
- Multiple opportunities for growth into higher paying positions
- Company that takes great care of their employees
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Configure, program and label electronic temperature loggers
- Package devices for shipment and verify recorded data
- Count and record processed units and fallout
- Clean, disassemble & reassemble returned equipment
- Conduct battery check using a milliohm meter, charge batteries
- Perform quality control on refurbished equipment
Production Associate Requirements:
- 1+ year experience using Microsoft Windows & Office
- Ability to lift and move 35 lbs and work with small objects
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 8+ hours every day during shifts
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
Benefits upon conversion:
- ESL Classes
If this Production Associate role sounds like your next opportunity, apply now! Or call 206-453-2852 to learn more information and to schedule an interview with a recruiter.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Kirkland team. The best part of my job is the thrill of finding a candidate the right fit. I enjoy having the opportunity to meet so many fantastic people, and I look forward to fostering these relationships on a daily basis. If I’m not in Kirkland, I’m probably in our beloved Cascades or at a live concert in Seattle.