Posted December 12, 2019
Full-time, Permanent, Mon-Fri 7AM-4PM
If you love wearing multiple hats as an Executive Assistant and having ownership throughout the company you are a part of, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
A Seattle based company that works with some of the most beautiful natural building materials in the world is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant. This company has a smaller dedicated team that includes field employees, skilled laborers, and a home office team that does it all, from Sales to Design. They are a thriving and growing business that celebrates longevity in their organization with some of their core employees having been there since the beginning, over 20 years!
This is a great fit for someone who is excited to work in a behind the scenes in a creative and ever-changing industry.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be:
- Managing the Proprietor’s calendar and appointments
- Arrange frequent travel (international and domestic)
- Helping with accounting and office administrative duties
- Develop and maintain organization around other projects in the business’ portfolio
To qualify for this Executive Assistant role, you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience in Construction, Real Estate Development, or related industries
- Expert level experience in travel planning and event arrangement (both domestic and international)
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Excellent Medical benefits
- 401K w/Match
- Generous PTO
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7AM-4PM
Location: Seattle’s SoDo neighborhood
Ready to join this exciting company as their Executive Assistant? Apply now! Or call Nic at 206-405-3300 to hear more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Seattle TERRA team I get the opportunity to introduce clients and candidates to each other, and help them create new and exciting partnerships every day. Finding a way to help amazing people not only succeed, but excel, is the greatest part of the work I do!