Posted December 2, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mid Shift
Do you have a good eye for detail? Then we have a position at a plastics company for you! This company is best known for their colorful produce packaging and they are looking to hire a Quality Control Inspector.
As a Quality Control Inspector, you would be responsible for doing quality checks on the bags coming off of the converting machines. You would be doing detailed inspections of bag specifications, taking samples for comparison, and recording your findings.
The schedule is Monday-Friday, 11am-7:30pm
As a Quality Control Inspector, your responsibilities would include:
- Pulling samples of bags from the machines
- Recording bag measurements on a spreadsheet
- Communicating with the machine operator’s quality specifications
What makes this job great?
- Steady schedule with full time hours
- Paid on the job training
- Weekly paychecks
Ways to succeed in this position:
- Know how to use a ruler/measuring tape and use basic math
- Ability to identify small details
- Are able to follow food GMPs (General Manufacturing Practices)
Location: Vancouver, WA
Apply online if you are interested in this Quality Control Inspector position. Or call 360-713-9200 to schedule an interview right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and experiences, learning about their passions and matching them to the perfect job!