Posted December 3, 2019
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6am - 3pm
Are you a CNC Machinist looking to advance your career with a company who values long term employees?
A company in Tempe who manufactures Custom Industrial Printers is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their team!
This company is a true industry leader that produces reliable, custom order, large scale printing machines. For this position you will be programming and running CNC Machines to do a lot of fixture work.
- Program, set up, and select tooling for machining parts per print
- Program adjustments to machine to ensure the quality of the product
- Running Multiple Machines
- Produce products in a timely manner
- 5+ years of experience as a CNC Machinist (mill)
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams and drawings
- Cam experience helpful (Surfcam, Bobcam in SolidWorks, and Solidworks cam)
- Experience with Haas mills helpful
This is a temporary position with the opportunity to be permanent!
Shift: M-F 6 am to 2:30 pm
Pay: $20/hour+ DOE
Want to hear more? Apply now for this CNC Machinist position or call our office at 480.739.9321 - ask for Rayne (Rain)
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa Team. I love the new adventures I get to experience on a daily basis as a recruiter. The best part of my job is being able to match clients to the right talent, and see both parties succeed!