Fleet And Material Clerk
Posted February 3, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 7 am to 4 pm
A well-known full service electrical contractor in Everett is looking for an Fleet and Material Clerk to add to their team!
This electrical company serves as a one-stop shop for all electrical solutions. They perform everything from pre-construction, electrical construction, and maintenance.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with inventory and cycle counting
- Assisting with shipping and receiving
- Fleet management- you will be responsible for their 250 vehicles
- Responsible for the overall management of inflow and outflow of tools and materials
- Providing excellent customer service
- 6+ months of fleet or material management
- Warehouse experience in a manufacturing/production setting
- Proficient with Excel and Outlook
- Must be detail oriented and work well with a team!
Pay: $20+/hour DOE
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm
Interested in hearing more about this fleet and material clerk position? Apply or call our office today! 425.355.7223
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.