Stand-Up Forklift Operator
Posted April 3, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing Shift
Looking to take your forklift experience to a position where you can grow your career?
Stand-Up Forklift Operators are needed in a local distribution center!
This is a refrigerated warehouse that handles the logistics of the products they distribute out to local grocery stores. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire roles with opportunities for growth once hired on. Opening is on Swing shifts but you must be flexible if needed to fill in for a shift.
Stand-up Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Duties include Fast-paced order-picking
- Loading and unloading
- Frequent use of Stand-up forklift
- Basic tablet date entry use and tracking product
Stand-up Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years warehouse experience
- Proven experience using a standing forklift
- Occasionally lift up to 60 LBS
- Open to working in a refrigerated environment (please note this is not a FREEZER but cold)
- Swing Shift: 1:30pm-10:00pm - requires working Weekends
Pay: $16-$18/hour DOE
Benefits upon conversion:
Plenty of on-site parking
If you are interested apply today with a resume to see if it is the right fit for you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila team. I enjoy helping job seekers find the right fit and creating success stories. Being part of the candidate’s journey, supporting them along the way, and matching them to great companies they can grow with is very rewarding. The best part of the job is when an employee personally thanks you for helping them find a job they love.