Facilities Maintenance Technician
Posted January 20, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7am-3:30pm
Do you have at least 1 year of Facility Maintenance experience and looking for a long-term opportunity with an established logistics company? This is a company that supports Boeing and responsible for storing parts for aircraft's such as the Boeing 787- and many others as well as retail items.
This company is a leading logistics company that is a top 10 global provider of transportation and logistics services.
Facilities Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Complete necessary preventive maintenance in a timely manner; document preventive maintenance, equipment repair, part usages, etc.
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance in a timely manner with adequate record keeping
- Locate sources of problems by observing and listening to the appliance; diagnose and make repairs
- Repair and maintain a wide variety of equipment associated with the facility; have firm knowledge of plant layout and stay on top of current company policies as they relate to safety, environmental issues
Facilities Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- 1 year of experience as a facility maintenance technician (Appliance tech a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Ability to read simple electrical, mechanical and pneumatic drawings
- High school diploma or GED
Pay: $18-$23 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm
Location: Everett, WA
Ready to start your new career? Apply online or call/text 425-355-7223 to learn more about this great Facilities Maintenance Technician role. Ask for Holly!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a proud Recruiter for the Everett TERRA Team. I love connecting local talent with our area's top companies and exceeding my client and candidates' expectations. My favorite part of my job is creating success stories daily and gaining new relationships. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my husband, my pet pig Sherman and my frisky kitten Thomas.