Logistics Data Clerk
Posted January 27, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday 1st or 2nd
Looking to take your data entry experience to a company that invests in their employees?
A nation-wide, leading producer of fresh soups is looking for a data clerk to support their production supervisors.
They are a wholesaler of various types of soups that are sold to restaurants and other members of the service industry.
You will get to work in a challenging, fast-paced team environment where you will receive fantastic training!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity on either the day or swing shift.
In this role, you will be supporting the production supervisors by performing various data entry tasks.
Logistics Data Clerk Requirements:
- 1-3 years of data entry experience
- Minimum 1 year experience with ERP inventory systems
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Physically capable of extensive walking, standing, climbing and balancing
- High school diploma or GED
- Comfortable working in a cold, refrigerated warehouse at times
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift, and some weekends based on production schedule
Pay: $18/hour+ DOE
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: Monday- Friday, 4:30pm-1:30am
Benefits upon conversion:
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The best thing about being a recruiter at TERRA is working with people. I take pride in connecting talented people with the right position and company. My daughter and I love to take walks in the rain. We love the PNW! I spend a great deal of my time in the mountains in the spring and summer. I enjoy archery as well!