Facilities Office Administrator
Posted January 22, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, Day Shift
Interested in taking your office experience to a new role where you can interact with multiple people and own your role, this is a great opportunity for you.
A construction and property management company is looking for a Facilities Administrator to help keep up with their commercial properties and tenants.
This company has 23 properties in nine states, they are unique in that they own every building they operate and they operate every building they own. They specialize in large scale industrial space and Class A office space- which is the most sought after.
In this role, you would support the Facilities department to ensure the vendors and contractors are being followed up on, and service contracts are being followed. If you have an analytical mind and high attention to detail this could be a great fit for you. You will be completely trained with their ticketing system and also be allowed a flexible schedule once trained.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position.
Facilities Office Administrator Job Duties:
- Maintains and updates tenant, vendor, and emergency contact lists
- Request copies of invoices or revisions as needed from vendors
- Monitors and enforces compliance with insurance requirements among tenants, contractors, vendors and suppliers
- Monitors and assigns work orders in Angus (or other work order system)
- Coordinates scheduling for work orders and planned maintenance with vendors and tenants
- Administrates the vendor/contractor contract execution process
- Support the facility management and maintenance teams with facility maintenance requests
- Demonstrate strong customer service with both tenants and vendors
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (able to pass skills assessment)
- Strong customer service skills and professional demeanor
- 3-5 years recent experience in an office environment
Compensation: $20-22/hour DOE + great employee benefits upon hire!
Schedule: Monday-Friday - 8 hours a day, choose your own schedule and start as early as 6:30am.
Location: Issaquah, Wa
If you would like to pursue this Facilities Administrator position that APPLY with your resume today. Call Mandy at 425-822-2929.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!